Graduate research scholarships may be available for international students at The University of Adelaide. To join postgraduate research at the University of Adelaide in semester 2, 2012, you must have graduated from the University of Adelaide.
- To be eligible for these scholarships, an applicant must
- Be finishing his/her undergraduate level including class one honours in a research based honours program at the University of Adelaide in semester 1, 2012 OR have completed the above in 2011;
- Be completing his/her masters degree with a sufficient research component to be approved by the Research Education Development Committee as a degree acceptable for entry to the PhD (refer to the Academic Program Rules) at the University of Adelaide in semester 1, 2012 OR have completed the above in 2011;
- Be eligible to enrol as a commencing student in a full-time postgraduate research program at the University of Adelaide by 30 November 2012;
- Be an international student; and
- Not be currently enrolled in the higher degree by research program at the University of Adelaide for which the student is applying for a scholarship.
- Currently enrolled PhD students and applicants who applied in previous international scholarship rounds are not eligible to apply again.
Payment of full tuition fees for the normal duration of the program and an annual living allowance ($23,728 in 2012)
May 1, 2012
For further information, you need to visit the official website at www.adelaide.edu.au