As a private educational institution, the Jesuit School of Theology of Santa Clara University (JST) identifies that lots of students need monetary support beyond their own available resources to be able to meet the cost of the graduate education. To aid students within meeting their academic goals, JST provides JST Financial Awards within the form of tuition grants as well as special scholarships.
- These types of honours are available to students upon an yearly basis
- Almost all scholarship as well as grant monies are tuition-restricted
- Almost all decisions concerning scholarships as well as grants are created on the racially as well as sexually non-discriminatory basis
- Students should be signed up for a minimal of 9 units within a degree program to be considered for JST Financial Honours Special Students who are looking for admission to a degree program is going to be considered for a JST Financial Award in case funding is actually available.
- Students should be accepted to JST prior to they are considered
- Almost all students who complete an application is going to be considered
- College tuition grants as well as special scholarships tend to be granted upon the basis of financial need as well as excellent academic achievement and potential
- Preference is going to be provided to students enrolled within JST degree programs
- Graduate Theological Union (GTU) Common MA students that are affiliated along with JST are encouraged to apply for JST Financial Awards.
Deadline : October 1st 2012
**In addition to JST Financial Honours, almost all lay or even non-religious US citizens or even eligible non-citizens are needed to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Click here for further information